We are open!
CLINIC GUIDELINES TO ENSURE SAFE WORKING PRACTICES:
Having been closed since the 13th March we are now beginning to see clients that urgently need hands on treatment. Our online consultations have proved very beneficial and we still encourage people to avail of this where possible. However, if attending the clinic we are going to be operating in a different environment and have new procedures in place as laid out by our physiotherapy board.
Please do not attend the clinic if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory symptoms or have come in contact with Covid 19.
1) All clients will be spoken to by their physiotherapist pre-appointment to get an understanding of their injury prior to face to face contact. This will limit unnecessary time in the clinic.
2) Please remain in your car until called by your physiotherapist. It would be helpful to take payment over the phone at this point to limit touching of surfaces and time in the clinic. The clinic door will be locked after your entry to ensure no walk in trade.
3) You will be greeted by your physiotherapist wearing a mask and we request all clients to bring a mask with them or one can be provided. Hand sanitiser will be administered on entry and exit.
4) The room will be set up to observe social distancing as much as possible before hands on treatment commences.
5) All beds and surfaces are cleaned after each client and you will not come in contact with another person in the clinic.
Our online booking system will be open and we will be responding to email or phone messages. Please note that we are operating without admin staff and may be slower to respond to phone calls but leave a message and we will get back to you.
This may all seem strange initially but be assured that this is for your safety and ours. Our treatments will still be as effective despite being behind a mask!
The Cork Therapy Centre was established in 2004 and has been providing quality, hands on, evidence based practice ever since. Our physiotherapists are vastly experienced in assessing, diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal injuries.
The practice treats a wide range of injuries including back and neck pain, sciatica, shoulder injuries, tennis elbow, hip, knee and foot injuries, biomechanical dysfunction, paediatrics and many more. Our clientele vary from babies to elderly people, from Olympic athletes to fun runners.
The ethos of the clinic is to provide a professional, manually orientated, evidence based, focused physiotherapy service that delivers results.